I wrote a great entry last night that erased when I posted it. I am completely agitated with that, so for now, I will just post this startlingly honest love test
that somehow nailed me.
1. You are attracted to those who have split personality, like cold as ice on the outside, but hot as fire in the heart.
2. In the process of courtship, the approach that would make you feel irresistable is patience, never give up on you.
3. The impression you would like to give to your lover is optimistic.
4. You don't like it when your partner is emotional and/or too moody; and you don't know how to please him/her.
5. The kind of relationship you would like to build with your partner is one that you care not only about the present but also the future with your partner, a long-lasting relationship that you can grow with.
6. You care about the society and morality, you won't do anything wrong after marriage.
7. You always want to get married, but in fact, you don't even know what it really is.
8. At this moment, you don't have the thirst for love, you can't do anything for it, you won't fall for it easily.